The first priority of Dental Health Group is to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff. To achieve this goal, we have instituted the following measures in accordance with the CDC, OSHA, and the American Dental Association.
At Dental Health Group we have taken additional precautions to ensure we continue to provide uncompromised care in the safest environment to protect patients and staff during this pandemic and when we are able to resume normal business hours. To mitigate exposure during this pandemic we will utilize:
- Pre-appointment screening questionnaires and taking non-contact temperatures so we can understand risk for treatment and identify potential signs of disease.
- Arrangement of office furniture and staggered appointment times to maintain social distancing requirements.
- Hand Sanitizers, tissues, and trash cans will be available throughout the office.
- Removal of all communal objects from the reception area.
- Plexiglass barriers around all areas of the front desk.
- Use of N95 Masks, Face shields, and Disposable Gowns
- Computer equipment covered with a clear barrier that is changed between each patient
- High-speed evacuation to control aerosol
- Safety glasses with side shield for all patients and employees
- Disinfection of all dental unit waterlines
- Sanitize all surfaces of operatory with products that meet the requirements for SARS-CoV2 (the cause of COVID-19)
- Utilization of 4 “State of the Art” air purifiers in the office to sanitize air quality down to 1 micron of ultra low particle size, which is the size of viruses. Our units are able to sanitize the air 12 times per hour, which is double the industry standard.
For a comprehensive list of all the safety precautions we have put in place, please visit the American Dental Association at ada.org to view the complete toolkit.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.