At Dental Health Group, we use high-quality materials and work with local surgeons and labs to create personalized treatment options for patients of all ages. While we focus on restorative and cosmetic dental treatments, we also offer routine care to help patients maintain good oral health. Providing complete general, restorative, and cosmetic services allows us to meet our patient’s needs. Explore the dental services we provide our patients in our Colmar, PA, dental office.
Dental Services in Colmar, PA
Dr. Joel Chanen, Dr. Lisa Stahlecker, and Dr. Robin Chanen collaborate with patients to provide quality care and proven results through their dental services. Treatments that are a part of our services can include:
Using cosmetic dental treatments, we can help patients improve their smile’s aesthetics and oral health:
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are shell-like treatments that cover the front of teeth. Veneers can change the shape and color of one or more teeth in the smile line.
- Dental Bonding: Bonding treatment uses tooth-colored materials to cover teeth and address problems like tooth chips, cracks, and wear.
- Teeth Whitening: We offer in-office and take-home GLO teeth whitening for patients who want to lift stains from their teeth. Our office also provides GLO vials for whitening on the go.
We can prevent future dental complications and maintain a smile with general dental care. General dental treatments include:
- Custom Mouthguard: We can create custom-made sports mouthguards for children and adults who play contact sports. Mouthguards protect teeth and oral appliances from damage or loss.
- Emergency Dentistry: Contact our office in case of a sudden, severe dental problem. We provide emergency dental services to preserve the smile.
- Family Dentistry: As a family-friendly dentist, we can treat patients of all ages and help them maintain their smiles.
- Tooth Extraction: Dental extractions are often required for patients with severe tooth decay, impacted teeth, or overcrowding. Our team ensures that patients are comfortable throughout the extraction procedure.
Our dental team helps patients renew the function of their smiles with our restorative dental treatments, which include:
- All On Four: The All On Four treatment uses as few as four dental implants to secure a denture. Dental implants stabilize false teeth so patients can bite and chew.
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge is a prosthetic that fills the gap left by one or more missing teeth. Bridges use crown-capped teeth or implants for support.
- Tooth Crown: We offer dental crowns made of high-quality materials that look and feel natural. Crowns act like caps to cover and protect weakened or damaged teeth.
- Dental Implants: Our office works with oral surgeons to provide implants that replace missing teeth at the root and secure dental restorations.
- Dentures & Partials: Complete and partial dentures can replace rows or arches of lost permanent teeth. Dentures typically lay on the gums, but we may recommend implants to secure partial and complete dentures.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: Gum disease can create problems like bleeding gums, irritated gums, and even gum recession. We offer cleanings to help patients reverse their symptoms and address chronic gum infections.
- TMJ Treatment: Temporomandibular joint disorders (TMD) are bite disorders that can create problems like teeth clenching and grinding, headaches, and jaw pain. We can make custom nightguards to protect the smile and prevent further damage to the teeth and jaw.
Advanced Dental Technologies
At Dental Health Group, we use dental technology to diagnose and treat our patients and ensure patient comfort during treatment. Modern X-rays are energy-saving, environmentally safe systems that release 90% less radiation than traditional X-ray machines. With digital X-rays, we can display instant images of a patient’s mouth on a chairside LCD screen. This is a valuable part of patient education and allows patients to see their problems as we discuss their treatment plans.
We also use intraoral cameras before recommending treatment. An intraoral camera is a miniature video camera. Intraoral cameras allow our doctors to capture detailed images of the inside of the mouth, which helps to develop a more precise and understandable treatment plan for each patient.
Patients who require restorative dental care benefit from dental crowns, which are tooth-colored caps that fully cover and protect teeth. Our office uses high-quality materials to ensure crowns feel comfortable and function well. We use a state-of-the-art dental lab in Montgomeryville – our patients can go to the lab and have custom porcelain crowns made for them so their restorations look exactly like real teeth.
Contact Our Dental Office
Do you want to know more about the dental services we offer? Call our dental office for treatment today at (215) 774-6702. You can also request a dental appointment with our dental team on our website. Dental Health Group serves patients of Colmar, Montgomery County, Chalfont, Hatfield, and Lansdale, PA.